Claims Support Specialist
Aspen MGA – Flower Mound, Texas
Are you looking for challenging and rewarding career? Do you want to be part of fast paced work environment that is committed to its employees and its customers? Then we want to talk to you. At Aspen Managing General Agency, we’re focused on steadfast integrity, creating a culture of resilience and staying committed to innovation. We are looking for A Players!
The Claims Support Specialist primary focus will be to proactively provide service to our customers and support to the claims team. As a claims team member, the Claims Support Specialist will actively participate in a variety of activities and support functions to deliver service and support to process claims and meet claims handling requirements. These functions include but are not limited to subrogation and collections, salvage processing, check processing, quality assurance review, documentation, claims assignment, file management and customer service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to our policyholders and those who may become our policyholders that exceeds their expectations and delivers on the Aspen promise
- Participate in the Subrogation process through identification, collection activities and documentation
- Provide support in the Salvage process, through communication with customers and salvage pools to secure documents, information, keys and obtain release or movement of salvaged vehicles
- Assists in processing and review of indemnity and loss adjustment expenses to assure delivery and accuracy
- Reviews files as assigned to assure compliance with Texas Department of Insurance communication and documentation requirements and reports findings to the Director of Claims.
- Processes claim correspondence as needed to assure delivery and compliance with Texas Department of Insurance regulations
- Assists in gathering information for file audits and other informal and formal reviews as requested
- Maintains logs as requested and communicates with customers and claims team members to secure information.
- Provides support to the Claims Director as requested
- Perform Other Duties as may be assigned
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team player, with high contribution level in development of processes to aid and assure success
- Proficient computer skills with ability to function in all Microsoft Office Programs
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize successfully in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement in demanding environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired
About the Company
Aspen Managing General Agency is a personal lines Managing General Agency that stresses the utilization of technology in its platform. Aspen offers opportunity for advancement with a great benefit package in an exciting work environment. Aspen MGA specializes in writing nonstandard automobile insurance coverage and is a subsidiary of Allstar Financial Group. Allstar Financial Group provides commercial and personal lines insurance solutions with premium of more than $450 million. Allstar Financial Group has over 250 employees writing surety, commercial and personal lines insurance business throughout the United States.
Submit Resume to: email@example.com