Involved in an accident? Follow the below tips:
- Contact the authorities, such as the police or fire department, even on minor accidents or fire damage.
- If someone is injured, call for medical assistance.
- If possible, move vehicles to safety and out of the way of traffic.
- Take note of damage to the vehicles and, if you have a camera handy, take some photos to document the damage.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver and obtain contact information for any witnesses.
- Do not sign any documents and do not discuss the loss with anyone other than the police, your Aspen Insurance agent, or your Aspen Insurance claims representative.
- Report the claim as soon as possible by calling 1-888-754-1911.